Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Falling

I was thinking today. I suppose I think everyday, but today is exactly the first day of my 10 day countdown to the day that I leave. Only 10 days left in this city. 10 days, before I leave the country in which I was born, in which I grew up, in which I've become a legal adult, in which I have so many memories. This is a place which holds much sentimental value, in which I made most of my memories, my friends, and lifetime decisions. I hate to leave, and yet I'm excited about leaving.

I decided that I am going to dedicate this blog to the two years I'm going to spend abroad. The first time I'll ever be away from home, alone, and for so long. And I pray that these two years will be full of surprises, full of joy and happiness, of laughter and of friendship and love. I pray, that in two years time, I can look back and not regret what I've done, the people I've met, and the things I've learned.

To God be the glory, great things He has done.

I finally fall from this pedestal on which I placed myself, because only now do I open my eyes, wider than they can ever be opened. Only now can I even begin to comprehend what He can do for me if I let Him. I want my life to be a miracle, and I want to be a miracle in other people's lives.

No comments: