Saturday, June 14, 2008

Countdown

Summer's almost here...
Summer's almost here...
Summer's almost here!!!

I'm so looking forward to summer...

Anyway, so my roommate Megan just graduated last week =) Exciting times! People are growing up so fast it's kinda... weird. Megan's graduated, Shannon's getting married, John John and Kristina just graduated from high School, My kid bro's gonna be a senior next year, I'm a college student whaaaaaT? When did everything happen? Sometimes I still feel like a little kid. But right now, I'm so busy with school and work and being independent and being grown up. It's almost like not having time to be a kid, and normally that's probably a good thing but, I'm wondering. Since I'm in the art and entertainment industry, shouldn't I try to be more childlike? Children appreciate the world so much more, and see things in such positive ways. The way their minds work are so much more pure and innocent and sometimes I wish I could be more like that. Even in Christianity, God wants us to love him with a childlike love. To be able to trust Him with a childlike faith and purity. But, after growing up and seeing destruction and war and going through hard times, not being able to trust people and everything, it's so hard to be a kid again.

I miss being a kid.

But anyway, Summer's almost here!!!

No comments: