Friday, January 2, 2009

Unbelonging, I feel

Feels like time has passed much too fast - a million and one things to do, a million and two places I want to go to, a million and more people I want to see, and there will never be enough time in the world to complete everything. If growing up wasn't permitted, maybe I'd be able to do the things I've wanted to do for so long. But with growing up, comes other things I want to do, come new people I will want to hang out with, comes other places I will want to go to. And with those new places, a feeling of unbelonging will settle in. Too many places to go, too many homes I will live in, and there will never be a home where I truly belong to because of this feeling of unbelonging. I'll belong to wherever I am currently living. I will call the box which most currently houses my materials, my home. I'm going home, I say. But yet it doesn't feel like home and I don't want to leave my birth country because everyone is here and the people I love are my home. Very unsettling, very. I really hate this feeling of unbelonging. I want to be at home.

No comments: