Thursday, February 21, 2008

Trust

I think that God has been trying to tell me something lately.

Recently I prayed a prayer to God which said this:
"Lord, search my heart and reveal to me what I need to pray about."
I just realized today that maybe God has been trying to say something to me for a while now. I got this verse from more than one person today (and it was not planned).
Proverbs 3:5-6
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths."
I got this verse from someone when I graduated from High School half a year ago. I got it again from someone else during Christmas. And again, today from another 3 different friends. Isn't it funny, how God tries to get our attention, but it takes aages and aages before we realize that this is God speaking? I always felt that God never spoke to me. I've never spoken tongues, or dreamed any cool dreams, and I haven't seen visions. And yet, I have the same verse given to me, time and time again. How can this not be God?

Thanks God.

<3

No comments: