Friday, May 9, 2008

Distraction

I currently feel as though I've been totally distracted from life. I've just kinda been living, going to school, going home, doing what I need to do. Don't get me wrong - I love it here. I can be myself, independent, study something I love and just meet all these people and it's amazing. But I still feel as though I'm failing in life somehow. I guess I've just been so busy. I want to please everyone, and it's hard, but it's doable right? I feel like a huge part of me wants something more. More then what I have right now. Is that a lot to ask for? I don't think I should be asking for more, over all the things I have right now but there's something missing and I can't seem to get a hold of myself. Kind of torn apart, because there's a million and one things that I can do but I don't want to do any of them. Hmmm...

No comments: